Kazu's Corner

This blog is about my study at CLN618, Master of Education (TESOL), QUT in Brisbane, Australia

Monday, May 08, 2006

Keep going.....

Hi everyone. I'm trying to finish my webquest soon and thinking about the third assignment. Hopefully, I got a dreamweaver and now stand on the track... I found it quite well organised and not too complicated like I imagined before.

Hope that the tip i gave some people on the workshop will help doing their work even that might not be high level..(^^;)


1 Comments:

Blogger kazu said...

Good to hear that, Sascha. What you have to do is you just need to copy and paste the two files in 'crack' to Dreamweaver in 'program files' in 'my computer' after you installed DW.
To find DW, follow this:

Start ⇒ My computer ⇒ (C)drive ⇒ program files ⇒ Macromedia⇒Dreamweaver

When you paste files, the window might say those files are already there. then just replace them. That's it!

Hope this will be helpful:-)

17 May, 2006 16:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home