Kazu's Corner

This blog is about my study at CLN618, Master of Education (TESOL), QUT in Brisbane, Australia

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh no, assignments...\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/

I still have 4 assinments to finsh in this final 3 weeks. They make me feel yucky and I wonder whether I can manage to finish on time...... What can I do for these? I dont have much time to think about it and just try to do from things that I can finish..... I'm not a christian, but I do feel like praying for god just for this time (-.-;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I know the feeling kazu. I too, have 4 assignments in three weeks, not to mention finishing the webquest (nearly there, really!) and a few little things like reflections and whatnot. Can't wait to finish them. I suppose that would happen quicker if I started sometime soon...
Argh.

23 May, 2006 15:15  
Blogger Bing said...

hi kazu,
i was thinking that we could all meet up next week Friday to discuss/work on our website so that everyone can make come along.

anyways, i sent you an email in regards to the cln assignment - hope u received it :) let me know what you think..

cheers!

25 May, 2006 16:57  
Blogger Lesley.H said...

Hello Kazu
Good luck to your assignments
I still have two to go..
but the final assignment(creating a website) is really a big big challenge for me@@

Take care

25 May, 2006 23:41  
Blogger kazu said...

Thank you, guys. The end of sem is just around the corner, actually. But that's the hardest time(><) Hang in there, everyone!
>robee
>owen
>kat
See you on next friday... Looking forward to talking about it.

>Yulin
you too, Lesley. I'm sure You will create a beautiful website:-)

26 May, 2006 12:45  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kazu!
My name is Alev. I have just seen your blog while searching for Master of Education. I think you finished it. I also want to apply for it :)

20 October, 2012 03:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home