Kazu's Corner

This blog is about my study at CLN618, Master of Education (TESOL), QUT in Brisbane, Australia

Saturday, August 05, 2006

OSAKA OSAKA OSAKA


Hi there! If someone is still looking at this blog... Finally I'm back in Osaka and almost one month has already gone. I'm adapting life here and still like 'gaijin', a foreigner, hahaha. I also really enjoy eating real Japanese food and especially, eat lots of takoyaki which is my favourite. But you know what, I lost 3 kilo already!!

I'm excited to start new life here. My aim from now on is that I try to do what i really want to do and achive it. It's not just about job and career. Starting a new thing is always really amazing and exciting. Anyway I have to start jobhunt here. I hope that I will be working somewhere in a next couple of months.

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Hi Kazu -great to see you still using your blog! Are you teaching now? How is Japan - are you adjusting to no rugby? :-}

-Debra-

01 September, 2006 09:04  
Blogger kazu said...

Hi debra. Nice to hear from u. Now I'm teaching English at a public junior high school in Osaka city from 1 of September n trying to enjoy teaching here. Here I enjoy watching baseball..no rugby..lol
How's this semester's technology class?

06 September, 2006 19:35  
Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Glad to hear you've got a job now - I suppose you're working very hard ... :-(
This semester is going well - twice the number of students in 618?! & I won an award for innovative online teaching - my 618 students nominated me?! 8-}

Did you hear that the Broncos won the Premiership finals last Sunday - against the Melbourne Storm? In AFL the Sydney Swans beat the WA team in Melbourne on Saturday night - it was a big weekend for football fans & i managed to see *NONE* of it! ;-}

03 October, 2006 13:53  
Blogger Kat said...

Hi Kazu
I still look at our blogs occasionally! I thought I'd let you know I'm in Japan too at the moment! I'm teaching in Sagamihara City in Kanagawa until mid december - a short contract, but that allows me to go back to Aus to finish that masters next semester...
If you ever come to tokyo, let me know and we can meet!
Kat

09 October, 2006 16:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home